Thursday, October 20, 2005

The next singer for Van Halen is.....

It's only rumor at this time, but several sites are reporting that there is talk that Van Halen may do that show Rock Star. I did not see any of the INXS season of it, but as I understand it people compete to be the singer of a known band. I don't know if Van Halen will take part in it or not, but it is certainly strange. Roth era Van Halen were definitely one of my favorite bands of all time so it's hard to imagine 3/4 of the original line-up taking part in a show where their singer is picked by a contest. I guess it just goes to show that they have hung up their creative hats and certainly don't plan on doing anything else real as far as music concerned. Yet like I said it is all still rumor at this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home