Sunday, July 02, 2006

Vote for a review

You get to vote for which of the three choices I will do for my 20 year old album review for the month of September. Early in the year I did one with a glam theme and Poison won the vote. Then in the spring I did one with a speed metal theme and Metal Church won. This time the theme is solo artists so here are your choices.

Alice Cooper-Constrictor
David Lee Roth-Eat 'em and smile
Yngwie Malmsteen-Trilogy

Just put in the comments which one you would like me to review. The voting will run until the end of this week. In the event of a tie I will determine some type of tiebreaker. Thanks for your vote.

8 Comments:

Blogger Strutter71 said...

I'd have to vote for Diamond Dave.

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always been a fan of Yngwie's.

8:57 AM  
Blogger On My Watch said...

David Lee Roth

12:47 PM  
Blogger bob_vinyl said...

I'll vote for Yngwie, because bad reviews are so much more fun to read and Yngwie provides so much more fodder for negativity!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

The current tally is:

David Lee Roth-4
Alice Cooper-2
Yngwie Malmsteen-2

So it's still sort of close and there is still time to get your vote in so... .uh get your vote in!

12:29 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Eat em and smile was one of his better solo attempts. It would be good to see your opinion.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I thought I was going to be the only one voting for DLR, but I guess not.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Captain Howdy said...

Alice Cooper!! I've seen him live 2-3 times and YM once and he blew. Never seen DLR and from what I hear I'm not missing anything there either. So again I vote for Alice Cooper

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home