Sunday, October 15, 2006

What's coming up?

I only have to come up with topics for the first half of this week. So between Monday and Wednesday I hope to do these:
-King Diamond-Fatal Portrait 20 year old album review
-Ten horror movie mini-reviews
-12 albums to listen to for Halloween

Then from Thursday through Saturday I will have guest bloggers posting because I will be on a short vacation. I hope to be back posting next Sunday.


***Even though I will be away at the end of the week, I will be a guest blogger over at
Fred Charles' blog on Friday, October 21st. That topic is not about music though, it's actually about running.

***Do you have any special plans for Halloween this year?

1 Comments:

Blogger On My Watch said...

costume party/bonfire/my sister's 50th birthday (which to her is pretty damned scary).

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home