Thursday, April 12, 2007

Current playlist

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have a fairly short commute so I don't get to listen to much except at home. Sometimes I get to hear very little depending on how my kids are behaving at the time. I considered getting the Black Sabbath Dio years when it was $9.99 last week at Wal-mart, but I passed because it's just three new songs. I am counting down the days until the new Rush though. I just got a $10 Wal-mart gift certificate for doing something extra at my work. So I am going to set that aside to use towards getting the new Rush. Lately I have been listening to:

Artillery-Terror squad
Metal Church-The dark
Raven-Rock until you drop (review on Friday I hope)
Iron Maiden-Powerslave

Chris Poland-Return to Metalopolis (I think that I will be doing a Chris Poland half-week soon on my blog)
Tigertailz-Banzai
Black eyed Susan-Electric Rattlebone
Smash Alley-Too late to say no (This one has really grown on me lately. Like a cross between late 80's Aerosmith and early LA Guns)
Megadeth-Rust in peace

****What are you listening to?

10 Comments:

Blogger The Dragon of M87 said...

I Shalt Become "Wanderings"
Kult "Winds Of War"
Mors Principium Est "Liberation= Termination"
Forest Silence "Philosophy Of Winter"
Vital Remains "Icons Of Evil"

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mostly a CD I burned from my iTunes list. It has songs from Rush, SRV, Alice in Chains, Cream, Queensryche; the usual stuff...

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I downloaded the three new songs from the Dio Years from iTunes and have been wearing them out. I've also been listening to a LOT of Great White lately...Once Bitten...it holds up well... Rock Me is just a cool song...

Does anyone know if the Dio Years stuff is remastered and sounds better??? I've got all the CDs already and don't want to buy them again if they aren't any different, but if they are SIGNIFICANTLY cleaned up and sound a lot better, I will..

Mark...I haven't listened to Powerslave in years...I'm going to have to pull that one out...I have fond memories of that one...

5:04 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Happy thursday Mark :)

7:34 AM  
Blogger captain corky said...

I've been listening to My Morning Jacket,Van Hagar, Motley Crew, Steve Winwood, and just a bunch of stuff on my playlist while I do work around the house.

8:05 AM  
Blogger DPTH International said...

Testament - The Legacy/Low
Megadeth-Peace Sells/Extreme tribute to...
Virgin Black - Requim ..
Manowar - Gods Of War
and some Grave Digger, Warrant and Rebellion.

I bring my iPod to work and quietly rock out in my cubicle. I'm very lucky, cause work is where I do most of my listening.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Hard Rock Hideout said...

I am going through quite a few of my 2006 releases for my Easter Leftover week at the Hard Rock Hideout.

I found that I have enough material to probably do two weeks worth of leftovers.

This week's playlist includes:
Funny Money - Stick It
Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime II
Trixie - Shelter
Empire - Raven Ride
EDguy - Rocket Ride
Tarsha - Prophecies
just to name a few.

Or course I have listened to quite a bit of Sabbath, Cinderella and Crue this week as well.

Rob
Hard Rock Hideout
www.hardrockhideout.com

12:11 PM  
Blogger aXe mAn said...

~Shotgun Messiah- "Second Coming"
~Valentine- "Valentine"
~Dokken-"Under Lock And Key"
~Iron Maiden-"No Prayer For The Dying"
~Tesla- "Mechanical Resonance"
~Slaughter- "Stick It To Ya"

& much more!

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a huge Raven fan! The first three albums were classics. I'm holding out hope that the new one will be good.

I've been listening to:

Clutch: From Beale Street to Oblivion
Black Sabbath: All Dio Era Albums
Hammers of Misfortune: The Bastard
Candlemass: S/T, Nightfall, Ancient Dreams

2:04 PM  
Blogger Aunt Jackie said...

I've been listening to Danzig alot lately, I love Danzig.

Good reviews lately--Some of the bands I wasn't too familiar with but as always, you Rock!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home