Friday, April 06, 2007

What's coming up?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well, Easter is coming up so I won't be posting over the weekend and will be back on Monday. My daughter is looking forward to Easter. We have been watching "It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown" and "The Easter Bunny is coming to town". I think we are going to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday then church and dinner with my parents on Sunday.

Here are the topics I hope to have out in the upcoming week.

-Judge the album cover on Monday
-Vote for a review (I didn't get to it this past week)
-Who were they? Jaguar
-Raven-Rock until you drop review
and one more topic.

***Here's a question for you. If you had to re-name your blog then what name would you choose?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Semi-agoraphobic Couch Potato. That would truly reflect my lifestyle.

10:25 PM  
Blogger captain corky said...

The Legend of Captain Corky. I like myself. A lot! Have a great weekend Mark and enjoy Easter.

3:04 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

bruce-That's a good one.

Captain Corky-Thanks and have a good Easter.

I would either pick a song title as my blog name. Like maybe "Into the void" or "Back in the village". Maybe I would do a play on one of my favorite movies and call my blog "Metal Mark versus the Army of darkness".

4:52 AM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

I would choose "Heavy Metal Time Machine," except some bastard already took it.

DAMN YOU, MARK! DAMN YOU!!!!

-- david

7:33 AM  
Blogger Hard Rock Hideout said...

Thats a tough one. I am pretty happy with the name Hard Rock Hideout.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Allyson said...

I really love my blog name. Don't know what I would choose if I had to change.

Allyson
www.bringbackglam.com

7:59 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Tit's, Tat's, and Trash: A WhiteTrash Saga.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Aunt Jackie said...

Running With Scissors...

Hope your Easter was happy! :)

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home