Saturday, July 26, 2008

What's coming up?

I have been on vacation this week. We just took a few day trips though nothing big. The kids enjoyed it though I think. I have been watching a lot of Schoolhouse Rock lately with my four year old. This week I hope to get a lot out so here is what I hope to get out.


Reviews of...
Take it back-Can't fight robots
Griffin-Linked to eternity
Dragon-Fallen Angel and Scream of death re-issues (hopefully on the same day)
Big Elf-Cheat the gallows
TAB the band-Long weekend
Cult of Luna-Eternal Kingdom

Interviews with...
Ancestors
Crucifier

Plus...
First day flashback and maybe a Clash of the album covers if I can get to it.

***Have a great week.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

I introduced Troy to Schoolhouse Rock a couple weekends ago...amazingly he paid attention for four straight songs

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home