Saturday, January 17, 2009

What's coming up?

Photobucket
It has been very cold this week. The Championship games are coming up so most everyone is wound up about that. I live in Ravens country so the people have been out in purple and black all week. However I live close to Pennsylvania so there are a number of Steelers and Eagles fans around as well. Still the Cardinals have not won a championship in over sixty years so that's reason enough for me to root for them. More than anything I am hoping for well-played games. Here is what I hope to have out this week.

Reviews of...
Sepultura-A-Lex
Menchen-Red Rock
Snew-Snew You
Satan-Court in the act (re-issue)

Clash of the album covers
Lesser of two evils
and maybe the top ten albums of 1980

Have a great week and stay warm!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home