Friday, May 08, 2009

What's coming up?

Hard to believe that we are over 1/3 of the way through the year already. A few big releases and a number of more yet to come. So far some of my favorites of 2009 are the releases from Sepultura, Wino, Kreator, Nasty Idols, Slough Feg and all of the albums that TeePee records have done. I still have a Viking Skull interview to post this week. For next week I hope to have out the following.

Clash of the album covers

Reviews of...
Magica-Wolves and witches
Blind Fury-Out of reach (re-issue)
Nihilitia-Nihilist Militia
Burial Hordes-Devotion to unholy creed
Wyldsky-s/t

and maybe number 25 on my top 25 guitarist countdown if I can organize my list in time.

***Have a great week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home