Thursday, May 13, 2010

What's coming up?

I will finally have that review for I need that record out later today. Beyond that I need to churn out reviews of some items that have been sitting for far too long on my desk. So a review for new Lo-Pro will be out tomorrow I hope. Beyond that there will be reviews of Mehida's The eminent storm, Liberty 'n justice-Light it up and Pretty Maids latest Pandemonium which has been melting my speakers for the last couple of days. There be a Clash of the album covers or two and possibly even a Lesser of two evils if I can find time.

Have a great week!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

Metal Mark, MEET BUTLIK !!!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Whatever that means.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Quiet Authority said...

Good to read you're enjoying Pretty Maids. I haven't listened to it yet, but I hope to be posting my thoughts on it soon as well.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home