Thursday, June 03, 2010

What's coming up?

Work has been much busier than I wish it was, but this is always a busy time at my work. Between that and a sick kid I have been limited in how much time I can spend on writing. Still hope to have a Canvas Solaris review and a Forcentury interview up this week. Past that I'll have reviews of the latest from Kani, Jumping Jack and Blood of the black owl. Also I'll have a Clash of the album covers or two and Battle of the bands. Possibly even Lesser of two evils if I get to it. I have two "joke bands" who both annoyed the crap out of me in mind for that segment. This week I listened to a lot of retro-thrash and realizing that some were dull as can be and a few were quite good. Also I have absorbing some Atomic Rooster and the above mentioned Canvas Solaris.
Between late 2007 and the end of 2008 I did about 110-120 e-mail interviews. Then I got burnt out on them and did maybe 10 in 2009. The Forcentury interview this week will be my first of 2010. I believe that I finally feel like doing some again. So I have interviews lined up with Lich King, Methusalem and Invection. Now all I have to do is write up the questions. My questions are not always that creative, but I have gotten some great responses in the past so we'll see how they go.
***Have a great week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home