Friday, March 30, 2012

Current Playlist

Last one of these for March. Here you go.

Andy is listening to:

Randy-Randy
D.A.D-No Fuel Left For The Pilgrims
Killer Khan-Kill Devil Hills
Messiah Force-The Last Day
Killer-Stronger Than Ever
Roxcalibur Compilation
Crumbsuckers-Life Of Dreams
D.C. Lacroix-Crack Of Doom
The Hellraiser-We'll Bury You
NoMoreSpeech-NoMoreSpeech


Metal Mark is listening to-
Ignitor-Year of the metal tiger
Redrum-Power corrupts
Led Zeppelin-Houses of the holy
Introducing the Sonics
Alien Force-Hell and high water
Orchid-Capricorn
DOA-War on 45
Snatch-If the party's in your mouth...we're comin'
Witchkiller-demo 1982
Ted Nugent-Intensities in ten cities


***What are you listening to?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

I used to have that DC Lacroix on tape, but it tore up on me like a year after I got. I remember liking the music, but thinking that the vocalist (Sylvia Lacroix?) was really out of tune.
Love life of dreams, but never got into B.O.M.B.
Oddly enough I have never heard a D.A.D. album although most people seem to really like them.

3:54 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Huge DOA fan as well Mark. Life Of Dreams is so good. I must be one of the few to like B.O.M.B. though. Maybe because it was the first album I heard from them and it was different than so much musically that was going on at the time? Your right about DC's singer. She can be all over the place. That said the music is just cool hard rock with some AC/DC love thrown in. Speaking of which the same can be said for D.A.D. They go for that old school hard rock/rock sound born from the greats like AC/DC and such although they don't sound like a copy-cat. Another album I will send your way my friend.

4:41 AM  
Blogger non de guerre said...

Ha Ha, Ted Nugent. His concerts are part '70s rock nostalgia gatherings/ part NRA gun owner rallies. Sounds like fun.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Andy-New DOA due out in the Summer

Tom-There is rarely a week that goes by that I don't listen to the Nuge.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

I like some Ted Nugent too Mark. Used to have just about every album on LP. The NoMoreSpeech I reviewed is so good and fans of female-front rock should really check it out.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home