Saturday, March 09, 2013

Current Playlist

As you may have noticed I'm late with my current play list. You might have also noticed that I haven't made as many posts as I usually do. The truth is I plan to slow WAY down with writing in order to take care of other aspects of my life. While I will still review some albums down the line (and even a possible interview or two in the near future) over the next few weeks it will become more and more sporadic. Perhaps quality over quantity? Or maybe I'll just pick a random album to review every once in awhile? I do know that there are a few items I definitely plan to cover as A) I personally asked for them or B) I find them to be of particular interest/worth sharing. Beyond that though? Who knows what the future holds for this blog? This was always Metal Mark's creation/baby to begin with and I only stepped in to help out (before taking it into my own hands). Therefore it ultimately will come down to how Mark feels if I completely step away. Whether I personally choose to keep going will play out in the weeks and months to come.  Meanwhile here is what I've been into this past week or so. As always what have you been into?

Listening to:
Misfits-Earth A.D. & Die Die My Darling
Scarlett Riot-Faded Memory Single
Halloween-Victims of the Night
Standing Waves-Early Warning EP
Dr. Skull-Wory Zover
Holly and the Italians-The Right to Be Italian
Stiff Little Fingers-Inflammable Material
Jello Biafra with D.O.A.-Last Scream Of The Missing Neighbors
Killers-Fils De La Haine
Spiders-Flash Point

Watching:
The Monkey's Uncle
Darkness Falls

Reading:
Misc. Unknown Soldier comics


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

It's definitely hard to keep pace on these blogs, much less everything else we have going on in our lives and I know you and I and of course, Mark, have our hands full with life, much less our backlog of promos to review. You've done an admirable job here, kept a grueling pace of reviews and kept a true underground spirit to this thing. Be true to yourself first and foremost. The readers will come.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home