Friday, November 22, 2013

Weekly Round-Up

Wow, I don't know about you kids, but this past week has flew by! While I was able to get quite a bit done here I still owe reviews of Revolution Road's self-titled album as well as the cool "Cockney's Vs. Zombies". With my main computer having a psychotic breakdown I have been forced to move on to our household laptop. It's all good though and now that I've gotten to the point where I feel pretty comfortable writing on it I do hope to get done not only those two previously mentioned items, but also do reviews of Epysode's "Fantasmagoria", Iron Mask's "Fifth Son Of Winterdoom" as well as new releases from Satan's Host, Deliverance, October 31st and Borrowed Time. Also, I still want to try to get to a Forgotten Gem or two with the likely recipients being Hardware and Mordred. Until we see each other again next Friday be sure to keep it "Loud and Proud" my friends!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home